Friday, April 1, 2011

Small improvements...

Life seems to be getting back to normal. I was actually able to shower today with out the sound of the water triggering flashbacks. It felt so good just to actually be relaxed today. I did something totally not typical of me, I went and spent a wad of cash on something just for me, and no one else. A new laptop computer. True I didn't need it, but I have been wanting one for a while, ever since I got rid of my last one, so I decided that when I got my ambulance check, that I would splurge. Of course I had Brad's full backing on it!  So I researched, and researched, and finally found one for me. I am in love, and Brad is totally jealous. *totally kidding, he doesn't care* But I know that when I tell him I want to buy something just for me, he just goes along with it, so it won't cause a fight...smart man.

No comments:

Post a Comment