Thursday, April 7, 2011

Today

I laughed today, which was the best feeling in the world! I recently made the decision that we needed a 12 ft trampoline in our backyard. So, without much discussion, I informed the Hubs that we were going to get one. Long story short, we were finally able to set it up this past week, and it has been loads of fun for the princess, and as it turns out loads of fun for me too. *just as a side note, we can't jump on it right now because it is snowing?!?!!!!*

So, as the princess and I were waiting for the Hubs to get home from work, she asked me if  we could jump. Not really feeling like it after a long day of work, but not wanting to live through another meltdown, I agreed. It was the best decision that I made all day. As Princess and I bounced, small giggles started to bubble up and come out. Hey, its fun to bounce, and jump then fall down on your butt!

The more we bounced, the bigger the laughs got, both hers and mine. I couldn't stop, bouncing or laughing. There is something so cathartic about doing something that is still as fun now as an adult, as it was when I was a kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment