Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Today I....

1. Actually had time to eat breakfast!
2. Finally got my desk at work cleaned off!
3. Smiled
4. Got 2 Belated birthday cards in the mail.
5. actually returned all of my voicemail messages!
6. seriously messed up my wrist again (I can't feel my fingers)
because I...
7. Helped do CPR on a patient
and
8. tried to intubate him
but I don't mind because...
9. I saved his life!! (with help of course)
then I...
10. skipped Dinner
11. went to ambulance training
12. went home with an ice pack and a brace on my wrist/hand
13. watched my fav shows
14. Crashed from sheer exhaustion!
So that was my day! My question to you is....

What did you do today??

1 comment:

  1. Wow you had quite the day Amanda!!! Hope your hand/wrist is better really soon. Today I cleaned all 3 bathrooms, Vacummed, Watched 3 darling Grandkiddoms for an hour, washed clothes, dried and folded clothes. Exercised for 50 mins on the Treadmill and Health Rider, Lifted Weights. Had my Delicious Chocolate Shake, Chocolate Protein Bars and Dark Chocolate. Finished doing bookeeping for Dennis's Trucking Co. Had our Sample Shake Party, Learned more about Our Amazing Bodies! Cleaned the Office! Busy Days are my Favorite.
    Hope your Day tomorrow Amanda is a better day!!!

    Jacklyn

    ReplyDelete